Breakfast is a meal you should NEVER miss. I understand that mornings can be rushed, but there are ways to prep your breakfast the night before.
So what are the benefits of eating breakfast?!!?….
1. Increases metabolism = burns extra calories.
2. Increases energy by stabilizing blood sugar.
3. Decreases the chance to make unhealthy choices later in the day.
4. Decreases daily caloric intake
5. Increases strength and endurance for your daily workout!
Check out these recipes you can prep the night before in your crockpot!
Crockpot Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal by The Frugal Girls **Add any fruits for flavored oatmeal!
Ham and Potatoe Breakfast Bake by Super Healthy Kids * Make sure to use whole wheat bread! Also try egg whites!
Crustless Spinach and Feta Quiche by The Crock-Pot Ladies
Artichoke, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta Frittata by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Steal Cut Oats by The Gracious Pantry